This policy establishes how we handle the information we collect about you when you visit our site.
This site is the property of the Sisters and NABILA company domiciled in street Bixio 3 75007 PARIS, France.
We attach great importance to respect for privacy and personal data of our users.
We also attach great importance to protecting your privacy and your personal data in the way we create, organize and implement our online and offline activities. To maintain maximum protection with regard to personal data that we process, our website and administering the entity will comply with the principles identified in:
- The recommendation of the OECD Council concerning guidelines governing the protection of privacy and transborder flows of personal data (C (80) 58 / FINAL).
- The European directive 95/46/ EC on the protection of personal data
- The Act French 78-17 modified by Law 2004-801 of 06/08/2004 (called Data Protection Act) and its implementing regulations
Collection and use of data provided voluntarily
It is not essential to register on our website. You can read it even if you do not want to register or provide personal information, but in this case you will not receive our newsletters by email.
Status of links
The specific practices described in this policy statement of the privacy concerns the above mentioned website. External links to other organs / entities linked (s) to NABILA & SISTERS may be present on our website, for editorial, partnership, advertising. We draw your attention to the fact that we are not responsible for the policy of privacy and the content of external sites.
Article 1 : Cookies
Some services require you use the collection and conservation of a number of elements automatically recognized. The collection of data is done using cookies to improve our services, and can also be used for the production of statistics. A cookie is a piece of data sent to your browser from a web site that is saved on your hard drive.
This information, which can be used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patters. They are never treated individually. If you do not want the information related to your visit to be used in this way, you can either disable your cookies or interrupt the registration at the request.
Cookies Google Analytics and Facebook Social Plugin are present on our site; they serve in particular to save the password for the visitor so that it does not have to re-enter each new visit. These cookies may include the following information:
Certain categories requested when registering: Name, Email Address, Date of birth, ...
- If the user has checked the "remember the username and password ', both are coded and added to the" cookie ".
- If a user registered in one of our private spaces returns to the site without identifying the elements listed in the "cookie" allow to recognize (unless it has manually deleted the cookies, in which case the server will generate automatically a new cookie).
Here is a list of some other cookies we use:
- Session_id (single token sessional) allows Shopify store information about your session (referring, aterrissage page etc.)
- Shopify visit, no recorded data, persists for 30 minutes after your last visit. Used to record the number of visits.
- Shopify_uniq, no recorded data, expires at midnight (local time visitor) the next day. Count the visit of a single consumer in an e-shop.
- Cart, single token, persists for two weeks. Records information about the contents of your cart.
- Secure session id, unique token sessional
- Storefront digest, unique token unlimited. Determines whether the user has access to the secure section of the site with their password.
We inform you that you can oppose the recording of "cookies" by configuring your browser. To know how to proceed depending on the browser you are using, please see the help of it.
If you want to disable Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The website www.allaboutcookies.org you provide the technical explanations necessary to disable cookies.
The browser also help topics will help you learn how to disable cookies. Here were the topics of using the most popular browsers:
Article 2 : Personal data
This site has been declared to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés under N ° v 1815523 0.
NABILA & SOEURS collects personal information to provide products and services that the user wants, as well as information on other products and services it offers. NABILA & SOEURS is also likely to need to collect certain personal information under legal obligations.
Le renseignement des informations nominatives collectées dans le cadre de la vente à distance est obligatoire, ces informations étant nécessaires pour le traitement et la livraison des commandes ainsi que pour l'établissement des factures. Ces informations sont strictement confidentielles. Le défaut de renseignement implique le rejet automatique de la commande. Conformément à la loi Informatique et Libertés modifiée, du 6 January 1978, le traitement des informations nominatives collectées sur le Site a fait l'objet d'une déclaration auprès de la Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés,
NABILA & SOEURS is committed to protecting the privacy and personal data security. NABILA & SOEURS will collect, use or disclose personal information only within the framework provided by applicable law.
- information relating to the identification and contact information of the user (eg, name, address, email address);
- If the user creates an account and / or purchase products via the website, information about their purchases and other activities on the site (for example, tracing areas of the site that the user visits and content it shows).
NABILA & SOEURS uses personal information to include:
- validate purchase orders for goods and / or vouchers;
- to provide a copy of the newsletter;
- maintain, update and ensure the service account with the User has at NABILA & SOEURS;
- maintain, administer and improve systems;
- improving the website, including modifying it according to the use, history and preferences; and
- Users make available information about products, shops launches, events or other information.
The recipients of personal information is authorized employees of marketing departments, commercial, technical or computer NABILA & SOEURS, or any entity under the company NABILA & SOEURS and, when necessary, employees of our legal teams and our direction .
These data are also likely to be communicated to our subcontractors and partners in the processing of your order.
The personal data provided on the website is hosted by the company Shopify Inc. - 126 York St. Ottawa, ONTARIO K1N 5 T5 Canada.
The level of data protection in Canada was considered adequate or equivalent to intra-Community level by decision of the European Commission.
Data protection of minors
The use of our website is reserved for adults. All data collection can be performed from minors must be information of parental authority, which has the capacity to oppose any processing on the data.
However, any major holder of parental authority, under its responsibility, to propose the use of our site and services associated with a minor child.
Responsibility for NABILA AND SISTERS company can not be held liable collection unwittingly personal data from a minor without consent of the holder of parental authority.
The right of opposition by the proprietor of parental authority can usefully be applicable.
Free choice of visitor
We collect the personal data, if provided voluntarily when you use our services. You can choose to create a private space on our website to receive promotional or marketing information from us or our partners by selecting the desired options at the time of registration.
If you do not wish to receive promotional information from us and newsletter, please tick the "I do not wish to receive promotional information from l'ODAITES". You can also let us know using the email address mentioned in the "imprint" or using the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of each newsletter (opt-out).
Right of access, rectification, deletion
Conformément à la loi « informatique et libertés » du 6 January 1978 modifiée en 2004, vous bénéficiez d’un droit d’accès et de rectification aux informations qui vous concernent, que vous pouvez exercer en vous adressant par lettre simple ou courrier électronique à :
NABILA & SOEURS Ltd., Bixio street 3 75007 Paris France
You can also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of data.
Regarding the right of access:
- Before you send personal data, we will ask you to provide proof of your identity.
- If you are not able to prove your identity, we reserve the right to refuse to send you personal data.
We strive to respond to these requests in a reasonable time.
Regarding the rights of correction and deletion, the preconditions are identical to those on the right of access
The creation of new services on our website may necessitate changes to this declaration of data protection policy. In this case, we will record these changes in this section. We also declare to the CNIL these changes if they require it.
NABILA & SOEURS Ltd., Bixio street 3 75007 Paris France